Fast Horse — an award-winning, integrated creative agency — is hiring a Full-Stack Developer to join our growing team.
We’re searching for someone to handle interactive development work on behalf of clients and Fast Horse, including website and application development, assisting with UX/UI and digital design, and helping Fast Horse to build and grow interactive offerings. The position requires strong skills in interactive development, a thorough understanding of interactive marketing, communication skills and, most importantly, the desire to learn and do things you’ve never done before.
OUR DEVELOPER WILL:
- Develop exceptional websites and applications for clients that align with brand guidelines, project objectives and best practices.
- Collaborate with account teams to ensure high standards for quality and service, client satisfaction, and communicate with clients when necessary.
- Provide expertise in interactive experiences to Fast Horse and clients.
- Ensure that all interactive development work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Handle interactive production needs and establish and manage list of preferred vendors.
- Assist with agency marketing initiatives, blog and social media content and Fast Horse interactive asset development.
- Drupal or Wordpress development experience with custom themes and plugins.
- Database architecture, as a foundation for robust & efficient custom applications.
- Git knowledge and an understanding of non-linear workflow and version control.
- Experience working with designers/front-end developers to build engaging user experiences.
- Experience administering web servers.
- Experience in project management, including personal time management, working directly with account and design teams, and meeting project deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to connect development work to clients’ business needs and objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Four-year degree in computer science, web/software development, or related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years experience in the web and digital development field, including track record for successful and timely project management.
- References and portfolio required.
- Creative advertising or digital agency experience preferred.
- Initiative, a sense of humor, risk-taking and flexibility are highly valued around here. What else can you offer?
- Ability to thrive in a creative, open, fast-paced agency.
About Fast Horse
Fast Horse is an independent, modern creative agency. Our work is grounded in organizing ideas that are disruptive, integrated and have the ability to connect in ways that are highly relevant and spur action. Clients like The Coca-Cola Company, Heineken, General Mills, Deluxe Corporation and many more trust us with their most high-profile initiatives.
Campaigns we’ve executed in the last few years have been recognized as the best in the industry. We’ve earned multiple Effie Awards for our work with Newcastle Brown Ale and Diet Coke. We’ve also collected a Cannes Lion two years in a row – proudly placing more coveted ad industry awards in a trophy case already filled with the PR industry’s most sought-after honors, including Silver Anvils, PR Week Awards and SABREs.
Our workplace and culture give our people the flexibility and resources to thrive personally and professionally. Our award-winning headquarters in the Minneapolis North Loop neighborhood is set up to facilitate communication and collaboration and our team members are untethered by a designated office or desk.
We offer highly competitive salaries, a cafeteria healthcare plan, 401K, and a variety of stipends, among other benefits and perks.