Fast Horse — an award-winning, integrated creative agency — is hiring a Human Resources Manager to join our growing team.
We’re looking for a generalist to lead our human resources function, and to provide support for employees while fostering a creative and fun work environment. Our ideal candidate will embrace the chance to work alongside our creative teams and to find solutions for the human resource challenges and opportunities present an a fast-moving and ever-chancing workplace.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide generalist HR support to a growing creative professional services business
- Lead the agency’s recruiting and hiring efforts, which includes working with agency leadership to determine hiring needs, sourcing qualified candidates, coordinating the interview process, and working with our operations team to complete the hiring process
- Lead the agency’s employee onboarding process, including development of onboarding curriculum and process, and coordination of employee onboarding and integaration
- Administration of agency benefits program, along with operations team, including health, dental, disability and life insurance programs, health savings accounts, 401K program, among other benefits
- Development and administration, along with operations team, of agency policies and procedures
- Serve as a resource for employees and agency management to field employee concerns and issues, and to determine solutions
- Manage and facilitate employee review and evaluation process
- Manage agency HR software program
- Monitor industry benefits and human resources trends and advise on ways to improve agency benefits and work environment
- Other human resources duties as needed
- 5+ years experience in an HR generalist role, with some experience in a professional services company
- Preference for experience in an advertising agency or other creative agency environment
- Possess a “service-oriented” approach to supporting employees and creating a work environment
- Strong ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and respond to continually changing priorities and initiatives
- Ability to work independently and collectively, to be decisive, and to take initiative
- Strong computer and software skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and demonstrated adherence to ethical standards
About Fast Horse
Fast Horse is an independent, modern creative agency. Our work is grounded in organizing ideas that are disruptive, integrated and have the ability to connect in ways that are highly relevant and spur action. Clients like The Coca-Cola Company, Heineken, General Mills, Deluxe Corporation and many more trust us with their most high-profile initiatives.
Campaigns we’ve executed in the last few years have been recognized as the best in the industry. We’ve earned multiple Effie Awards for our work with Newcastle Brown Ale and Diet Coke. We’ve also collected a Cannes Lion two years in a row – proudly placing more coveted ad industry awards in a trophy case already filled with the PR industry’s most sought-after honors, including Silver Anvils, PR Week Awards and SABREs.
Our workplace and culture give our people the flexibility and resources to thrive personally and professionally. Our award-winning headquarters in the Minneapolis North Loop neighborhood is set up to facilitate communication and collaboration and our team members are untethered by a designated office or desk.
We offer highly competitive salaries, a cafeteria healthcare plan, 401K, and a variety of stipends, among other benefits and perks.