Fast Horse is searching for a seasoned project manager with experience driving integrated projects that include everything from digital, video and social content creation, experiential activations, influencer partnerships, and more. We’re looking for someone who does more than just handle the logistics of pushing work through the agency—we need someone who can be a true partner to help push ideas forward and drive teams to make great work.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for making our work better, will be a dedicated, persistent team player, and will ensure that we're always striving for excellence in our work for clients and for Fast Horse. We’re searching for expert problem-solvers who are willing to roll up their sleeves to face whatever challenges come their way. Agency experience is required and working on integrated campaigns is preferred.
- Project work-flow management from project inception through final deliverables, including managing creative work flow and execution.
- Schedule and facilitate team meetings, including kick-offs, status meetings, and creative reviews, and determining and directing resulting action items.
- Timeline development and management.
- Ability to directly handle day-to-day client requests and communications.
- Immerse yourself in the workings of our disciplines, our process and become an expert on how integration can produce amazing work, and bring value to our clients and people.
- Working directly with our Integrated Teams Leads, coordinating and leveraging the support and expertise of a fully integrated team and all agency disciplines to ensure teams work efficiently.
- Partner with Integrated Team Leads on campaign SOWs, create and manage budgets, and ensure accurate expense tracking and client billing.
- Vendor sourcing, relationships and invoice management.
- Agency resource awareness and management.
- Work closely with all disciplines to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Agency experience required.
- 5-12 years of day-to-day project management experience
- A service-focused approach, a bias toward action, and a proactive working style.
- Creative and flexible problem-solving ability that can be applied to almost any situation.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive and work in an established but flexible process to achieve maximum efficiency and results.
- Possess excellent communication skills and understand the need for constant updates throughout the life of a project.
- An understanding of the need for both precision and flexibility and the ability to pivot quickly.
- Budgeting, negotiating, understanding the business of the business, and having established emotional intelligence to deal with people and issues of all varieties.
- A love for big ideas based on smart strategic insights and proven experience turning them into successful executions.
- Ability to keep teams both on task and highly motivated throughout the life of a project.
- An optimistic nature and “we can if…” attitude.
- Desire to be an active contributor to a culture and environment that fosters professional and personal growth for all employees.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment where initiative is expected and rewarded.
Find your passion and take on the biggest stages in our industry. That’s what a career at Fast Horse offers.
About Fast Horse
Fast Horse is an independent, integrated creative agency. Our work is grounded in organizing ideas that are disruptive, integrated and have the ability to connect in ways that are highly relevant and spur action. Clients like Audi, The Coca-Cola Company, Heineken, General Mills, Deluxe Corporation and many more trust us with their most high-profile initiatives.
Campaigns we’ve executed in the last several years have been recognized as the best in the industry. We’ve earned multiple Effie Awards for our work with Newcastle Brown Ale and Diet Coke. We also collected a Cannes Lion two years in a row – proudly placing more coveted ad industry awards in a trophy case already filled with the PR industry’s most sought-after honors, including Silver Anvils, PR Week Awards and SABREs.
Our workplace and culture give our people the flexibility and resources to thrive personally and professionally. Our award-winning headquarters in the Minneapolis North Loop neighborhood is set up to facilitate communication and collaboration and our team members are untethered by a designated office or desk.
We offer highly competitive salaries, healthcare plans, 401K, and a variety of stipends, among other benefits and perks.